Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Astrology News 6/24/15 - 6/30/15

Good evening readers and man has it been a few days since I've logged in last! I have had some unexpected things happen in my life that kept me very busy and then my Grandfather passed away and I had to go back home to Texas to visit my family and be with them during this difficult time. I most definitely have my moments where I just miss the hell out of my granddad but, I've been doing a lot better! Working with my crystals and spending time with them always helps me to move pass my struggles.

So! I am back in working mode and here to help each and every single one of you! Hope you enjoy this astrology news and hope to hear from some of you soon!

Thursday (tomorrow) Jupiter and Pluto are going to be in a transit and this will provide great energies. This is a great day to go after what it is you feel you need to tackle down and succeed in. Start off this day with a great attitude and go after in achieving your goals! Having Tigers eye with you at that time will help to attract success, abundance, and will provide creative energies. You have to take action in order for you to see your success, however.

Friday, The moon is going to be in a few transits. It will be in a semisextile with Saturn, then in the afternoon move into a trine with Mars, then in the evening move into a trine with the Sun. With these energies you want to be careful because you may find yourself getting frustrated with situations that are making you feel like you cant do something. You want to take action and work on it but, something is just slowing you down. Don't let that happen! Recognize when this is happening and tell yourself "you know what. anything is possible and I can do anything I feel passionate about and put my mind to!" Stay positive! To help bring in loving and uplifting energies, carry or wear Pink Opal.

Monday, Venus and Uranus will be in  a trine. These energies are going to be pretty nice! It is going to be about "being in the now" and trying some new things and living in the moments. You are going to feel excited and joyous. Don't get too carried  away and commit to something that you may not actually be able to live up to and follow through with! To help stay grounded, focused, and staying positive and yet still allowing yourself to have fun, carry or wear Fancy Jasper.

Well I hope that you liked this post! if you did give it a g+1 and share it with others! I hope you have a wonderful evening or day and I will talk to you all later!!!

**Don't forget to come join my Facebook group called The Crystal Manor: A Spiritual Home ~ Healing Crystals
The link is down below:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/807123032703559/

**I'm also on Pinterest! Come check out my crystals and sacred spaces! @TheJennBarlow


Crystal Blessings,
Jenn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment