Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Crystal Update And A Crystal/Stone Sale!

Good Morning everyone!

I had to share my new stones with you that I got from an Etsy shop! Below is a picture of my new

Opalite stones. I'm loving them! Right now on Etsy from crystalshipcreations, you can get some fun

crystals, stones, and crystal jewelry for 25% off by using code: crystal25. Go check out the store and

share with me in the comment area below what you got or by sharing with me in my Facebook group:

The Crystal Manor: A Spiritual Home ~ Healing Crystals. The link to my group will be down below

in the comments! Come join me and share with me your stones and crystals and of course I would

love to hear about how you practice your spirituality as well! Sage it up and bring out those stones

and crystals!! Love and light your way friends!!


Crystal Blessings,
Jenn
 


No comments:

Post a Comment