Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Amazonite: Metaphysical Healing Abilities

Hello Readers!!

I am sorry I have been away for a very long while!! Life has kinda of just taken over and I have been very busy. I have finished and graduated from the Intuitive class I mentioned in one of my posts and about to start my next class which is Mediumship  Development. I am very excited to start that next chapter!! I've been giving readings and helping anyone who asks and I am loving it! I have gained new spiritual friends and I am very happy about that. I love being around those who know and understand and best of all, we talk about everything spiritual and we don't look at each other like we are crazy lol. I have also been writing my second book and about done with that as well. So again, sorry for being away!

So tonight's post is on the crystal; Amazonite. You can find this crystal in two colors; blue and green. It can be found in the United States, Russia, Canada, Brazil, India, Mozambique. Namibia, and Austria.

Amazonite brings in soothing and calming energies. It can calm your nerves and mind. It balances the feminine and masculine energies. It helps you realize both sides of a situation so that you see the different points of view. It rids of negative energies and aggravation. Making an elixir with Amazonite can be very beneficial. With the correct intention, it can allow you to feel and manifest all kinds of love (friendship, relationship, partnership, etc.), or to help your guides to communicate clearly to you and you being able to hear them more loudly.

This crystal opens and heals your throat and heart chakras. It can also open up the third eye and connect you to your intuition. The elixir can also be beneficial to your health if you set the right intention for it, for example an elixir with Amazonite can calm your muscle spams.

Well I hope that you enjoyed this post! If you did give it a g+1 and share with others! I will be sure to catch up and provide you all with more helpful posts! I will also be doing posts on herbs and oils and their metaphysical healing abilities as well!! So come back check those out as well! Don't forget to join and check out my Facebook Group: The Crystal Manor: A Spiritual Home ~ Healing Crystals Here is the link if you need it: https://www.facebook.com/groups/807123032703559/ Come join and show me your crystals, stones, and ways you practice your spirituality! It's a safe place to do so. I also do free group card readings as well!

Hope you all have a wonderful day or night!


Crystal Blessings,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment