Saturday, September 19, 2015

Rose and Peppermint Oil/herbs: Metaphysical Uses

Rose All Natural Essential Oil

Rose oil attracts love and loving energies. It can help to create a calm and peaceful environment. It

also helps to stimulate sexual appetites and enhance the beauty within someone. Try dabbing some on

you before bed and drink some rose tea with the intention that you will induce prophetic dreams. I

love to dab a little rose oil on my pillow before bed or mix it with my lotion and rub it on me. This is

so I can quickly release what went on during the day and just relax. I like to drink rose tea as well to

help enhance that relaxation. When I do this, I am out like a light and don't even wake up once during

the night.

Planet: Venus
Gender: Feminine
Element: Water

Peppermint All Natural Essential Oil

Peppermint is great for cleansing, purifying, and enhancing psychic and intuitive abilities. The oil

also helps to bring in passion between you and your significant other. Try adding some drops into

your bath water to help you to relax. I hear of people putting it in their foot bath and just relaxing

sitting down while their feet are in the peppermint water. The feet are sensitive and really help to

relax you if you get them massaged. However, just by putting them in the peppermint water, can have

the same affect on your entire body. I love to drink peppermint tea to also help me to relax and I

sometimes set an intention on my peppermint tea herbs so that they help to enhance my intuitive/

psychic abilities. I find that doing that before a reading really helps! Peppermint tea is also great for

colic, the chills, the heart, and fevers.

Planet: Mercury
Gender: Masculine
Element: Fire



Hope that you enjoyed this post! I hope that you all do not mind me adding in posts on herbs and oils! Please give this post a g+1 and share with others!


Crystal Blessings & Namaste
Jenn
Image result for rose essential oilsImage result for peppermint essential oils

No comments:

Post a Comment