Tuesday, August 23, 2016

I'm Back And Ready To Get Back With The Spiritual Blogging!!!

Good Morning from (not so sunny...at the moment) California! So sorry readers for being MIA for a long while. I have been taking on multiple things and just haven't exactly found a balance. But, I think I have now. Life has been busy and very distracting. But I'm back now with my spiritual posts.

What's New:

So in less than a month, I'll be moving to NC where I will hopefully start working from home doing my spiritual work; my purpose here on this earth plane. I am thinking about taking phone calls, emails through a specific work email for readings and spiritual counseling, and also skype. And, anyone living near by can come to my own home to get a personal face to face reading...maybe. Still thinking about that one. But I hope that, that business starts soon because, when I go a long time with out helping people spiritually, I get low. I love helping people and helping them expand their own spirituality. It's just something I very much enjoy doing. I think of my self as a messenger for God/Source here on this earth plane. I feel so blessed to be working for him and passing along his teachings and so forth. So I hope that, I start right away when I get to NC.

New & Not So New Posts:

So I will be continuing to be post about herbs, crystals, and oils. I will also be doing more weekly card readings, and talking about Archangel's but ALSO (here is the something new) I will also be doing  Ascended Master of The Week posts as well! So you will hear about Buddha, Aphrodite, Cordellia, Artemis, Forseti, Egyptian Goddess Isis, St. Francis, Saint John of God, Saint Padre Pio, and so many more!! So look forward to learning about them and many more Ascended Master's! All this coming your way, starting today!

I hope you all enjoy your day or night (depending where on earth you are located)! I send you so much love and light! And remember that you angles and spirit guides are always around looking to help you in any way they can so, never be afraid to ask for their guidance, and God's and the Archangel's! They are non-denominational and can bein many places at once! So never feel like you do not deserve their help! They WANT to help you and hear from you every day!



Many Angel & Crystal Blessings,
& Namaste!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment