Sunday, September 16, 2018

Angel Reading For Week Of September 17th, 2018!!!!

Angel Reading For Week
Of
September 17th, 2018
Good evening spiritual friends! I hope you all had a great weekend! All the healing crystals, herbs, and healing oils that I mention in my blogs can be used in a grid. Grids are such a great way for extending the energy to help you. Just add in a few clear quartz crystal points in the 4 directions, and you're good to go! Here's your angel reading for this week! Have a wonderful week and comment down below if you have any questions! 

Protect the fruits of your labor. 
Prepare for possible challenges that lie ahead.
Environmental conservation. 

A brilliant success!
The freedom to go in any direction.
A journey that is now complete.

An emotional fulfilling life with family or friends.
Raising children wisely.
People you can trust. 



Healing Oils/Herbs:
Sage, Jasmine, & Myrrh

Angel & Crystal Blessings!
Jennifer J Barlow

Grab a copy of my book at Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble online! 
It provides everything about metaphysics and talks crystals, zodiacs, candles,
herbs, oils, readings, pendulums, & more! It's a great book for beginners! 

Check out my ESTY shop! Let me know if there
is anything you need me to create specifically
for you! It would be my pleasure. (TheDivineCrown)

No comments:

Post a Comment