Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Reading for week of October 22, 2018 Is Here!

This Weeks Reading
With 
Ascended Master: Queen Mary (Mother Mary)
Large Mother Mary: Queen of the Angels Set
Available in my shop! Learn more there!

Hello readers! So sorry this is up late! But it's here and ready! I hope you all are having a great week so far and if not, maybe Queen of the Angels; Mother Mary can help you to stay positive throughout the rest of the week! Remember to check out my other blog post to prepare your altars for Dia De Los Muertos to honor, connect, and remember your loved ones, or to just have an altar to honor the fall energies and welcome them into your space. 

I hope you all have a great week and remember to check out my ETSY shop to see what's new in my shop, and my Instagram page to see what's to come! So many fun and exciting products on their way!! So don't miss out!

Instagram: @The_Divine_Crown   and  @thejenn_barlow

Here is your reading friends!
Monday & Tuesday: I honor & love myself through my healthful actions. 
Crystal of the day: Garnet for self-respect
Herb/ Oil: Lotus for inner peace & harmony

Wednesday & Thursday: I step out of the way & surrender any need for control, 
in order to make room for God's healing love to flow through me & this situation.
Crystal of the day: Labradorite for trusting the universal flow and releasing control to God. 
For help with this, check out my "Jesus Take The Wheel Blend" available in my shop.
Herb/ Oil: Patchouli for surrendering control and banishing what not longer 
serves you. 

Friday & The Weekend: I am clear & honest with others about my expectations. 
Crystals of the day: Garnet & Labradorite, for setting clear and honest boundaries.
Herb/ Oil: White Chrysanthemum for clarity, honesty, and trust.




Blessings & Namaste,
Jennifer J Barlow




No comments:

Post a Comment