Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Crystal Update!

Hello everyone!

I would like to share some exciting news..... I got my first large Amethyst Geode crystal! Yaayy!!! Here are a couple pictures of my new goodies! The other crystals you see below are a Citrine Tower, below that is petrified wood, to the right is a rough black tourmaline, and to the left is Amber with Green Calcite. So excited to add these healing crystals to my healing collection! I am most excited to use my tower in a grid while I finish up my book I am writing! It will be the center crystal in the grid to bring in creativity, success, and activity! Around that I will place my green, clear, purple, and blue fluorite to help bring in concentration and blue lace agate to help my words flow out of me softly. So excited!! My book is almost complete then I will ship my manuscript to the publishing company of my desire and hope and pray that they feel my book is worth publishing!! Wish me luck in this new found passion and journey!!

Crystal Blessings,

Jennifer





No comments:

Post a Comment