Friday, April 24, 2015

Selenite: Healing Properties

Good evening everyone!

Today I thought that I would talk about the healing properties of Selenite! I love Selenite! Selenite is definitely a go to crystal for me when I am asking my spirit guides for guidance. I love to have it near me while doing a tarot reading also or when doing my angel cards. It helps to attract the guidance from my spirit guides or guardian angel.

Selenite

In Greek means "moon glow" and is a form of crystallized Gypsum. This crystal should never ever be in water!!! As it will dissolve! When cleansing it, only use sage or incense that does not have any oily residue. Oils can ruin it as well. Selenite is great for spiritual work! It help to open the higher chakras and is great to remove any unwanted energies from your aura and helps to cut any ties that someone might have tied to you unknowingly or knowing, from their energies which could weigh you and your aura down. It helps to remove any energy blocks that you might have.

Selenite gives off peaceful and calm energies, great to have in your sacred space or any space to create a peaceful and calm atmosphere. It is also a great crystal to have when trying to enhance any psychic or intuitive abilities and helps to raise your vibrations. I am an intuitive and I like to use this crystal in my Reiki sessions to help open up my crown and third eye so that I can clear those areas out and be open in those areas to receive clearer communication from my guides. I am starting an intuitive class soon and will be carrying this with me! Selenite is also great for cleansing any space of negative energies, intentions, or entities.

Physically, Selenite is great to use if you have problems with your spine or entire back, your entire skeletal system, insomnia, PMS, tumors, and aids in strengthening your bones.

**Please note that crystals are only meant to help in aiding in your recoveries and is not to replace any directions given by your doctor.**

Well I hope that you enjoyed this post! If you did please share and give it a thumbs up down below!! I am on Facebook at The Crystal Manor: A Spiritual Home ~ Healing Crystals . Come join the group and share your crystals with me. I would love to see them and hear from you all!!

Crystal Blessings,
Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment