Sunday, December 13, 2015

Archangel of the Week: Metatron

Archangel of the Week
 
Metatron
 
 
 
Metatron is the archangel you call upon to help clear spaces if needed, and to help with highly sensitive people, even young children. What I mean by highly sensitive is that, they have some intuitive/psychic abilities or any kind of mediumship abilities. There are some who have these abilities and they are advanced in a way that it's easy for them to easily tap into energies from people living or deceased. These energies can really affect them and drain their own energy. I can go on about this but, I think I summed it up a little for you to understand.
 
 
You can also call upon Metatron to help deepen your connection to God.
 
 
Prayer 1:
 
Dear Archangel Metatron,
 
I ask for you guidance now. I ask that you help deepen my connection to God, and ask that you help me in being open, to understand, and to feel the love of the Divine. In God's name we pray, Amen.
 
 
Prayer 2:
 
Dear Metatron,
 
I seek you guidance now. I ask that you help me in understanding, developing, and maintaining the abilities that I have (or others).
 
 
Prayer 3:
 
Dear Metatron,
 
I ask that you please help me in cleansing my mind, body, and soul (or space), of anything that is not of God and of anything that no longer serves me. Amen.
 
 
Well I hope that you enjoyed this short post on Archangel Metatron! If you did please share and give it a g+1! Have a wonderful day or night!
 
Angel & Crystal Blessings, & Namaste,
Jenn
Archangel Metatron
(Not my own image)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment