Monday, December 21, 2015

Archangel of theWeek: Sandalphon

Archangel of the Week
 
Sandalphon
 
 
Also known as Ophan and Saldolfon. His name means "brother" or "Brother Together". He was here on this earth as a human prophet hence the "-on" at the end of his name, just like Metatron. In the bible, he was the prophet Elijah, who was often confused with Jesus. He also helps with expanding the knowledge of metaphysics.
 
Sandalphon is the angel you ask guidance from when you need help with music (singing, playing instruments),
 
 
You also call upon Sandalphon when you seek to connect to God and your spirituality.
 
 
Prayer 1:
 
Dear Sandalphon,
 
I pray to you now. I ask that you help me and my fellow band members to have a great performance tonight. (Or however you want to word it for yourself)
 
Prayer 2:
 
Dear Sandalphon,
 
I ask for your help now. Please help me with my music. I pray that I will know my music note by note.
 
 
Prayer 3:
 
 
Dear Sandalphon,
 
I ask that you help me in having a greater spiritual connection to God.
 
 
Prayer 4:
 
Dear Sandalphon,
 
I pray to you now. I ask that you please bless my metaphysical tools which help me in making my spiritual connection to God and my Angels.
 
Well I hope that you enjoyed this post! If you did give a g+1 and share with others! I hope you all have a great holiday and stay safe. Many blessings your way!
 
Angel & Crystal Blessings, & Namaste,
Jenn
Archangel Sandalphon
(Not my own picture)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment