Wednesday, July 3, 2019

How to work through and release anger



Hello readers!

I have been busy working and creating and I am excited to show you my new videos up on my YouTube channel and what I have new in shop! Here will be used for videos more than anything. Here are my latest videos. I took to social media to ask an very important question and to my surprise, the feed blew up. I asked, " In your spiritual development, what is it that you are struggling with?" And man did people have questions and boy do I have ideas and great things to help. Now, I don't know everything about all the things, however, I like to study the questions because giving an answer to help is important to me and the person asking the question. So the top questions were about anger, judgement, finding their soul path/ divine purpose, the planet as a whole and society's 2D way of thinking, and much more that were popular. Now that I am kid free this week, I am taking up this week to post videos for everyone. I also encourage people here on Google to tell me what they seem to be struggling with. We are all human and we are here to learn and grow. Spiritual teachers who choose to film and blog, know that this does not mean that they are saying that they know everything, teachers are students too, we just like to share what we know in hopes that it can help others in their spiritual development and the healing of this planet.

I hope that you enjoy these videos and more to come this week! Enjoy!
 








No comments:

Post a Comment