Monday, October 5, 2015

Apatite: Metaphysical Healing Abilities

Good evening everyone! Hope you are all doing very well!
So tonight's post is on the healing abilities of the stone Apatite! So let's learn!

Apatite comes in many colors. It comes in blue, yellow, gray, green, violet, reddish brown, brown, purple, and white. It is mostly seen in tumbled form than in its natural form. Apatite can be found in Norway, the United States, Mexico, and Russia.

This stone is great for manifesting! I like to place this with my other manifesting stones and crystals when practicing my manifestations. It deepens meditation, which is why I feel whenever I'm done with meditating on what I would like to manifest into my life, I feel so good because I was very focused. It also helps to develop psychic abilities and spiritual attunement.

Apatite provides motivating energies and increases energy. This stone is also great for helping someone clear confusion. It helps to expand knowledge and truth. It also helps in easing any sorrow and anger. Apatite is also great for clearing away any frustrations and irritability.

Physically, Apatite helps in encouraging new cell formation. It is also great for helping with bones, motor skills, joint issues, and arthritis.

Hope you enjoyed this post on Apatite! If you did give it a g+1 and share with others! Remember to come join my Facebook Group at The Crystal Manor: A Spiritual Home ~ Healing Crystals (Link to the group down below in the comment area) and come meet other spiritual friends and share with us your healing stones/crystals, sacred spaces, and your ways of practicing your spiritual growth! I also provide free group readings and monthly readings! Come join the fun and meet new people!

I also run a business which just got up and is now running. I am a certified Intuitive Psychic and Medium and would love to help provide you with messages from your Angels and Guides and even loved ones. Just come join my group and message me for a reading. Prices are listed there as well. I do phone calls, Facebook Messenger, and Emails!

Have a wonderful night or day!

Image result for apatite healing stone
Apatite

Crystal Blessings & Namaste,
Jenn
Image result for meditation

No comments:

Post a Comment