Thursday, October 22, 2015

Astrology News 10/23/15 - 10/27/14

Good evening or morning readers! I would like o take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you who are reading my blog posts and coming to join my Facebook Spiritual Group! I love seeing new spiritual friends coming to join and asking for readings and asking for advice. I really do enjoy helping others and using my intuitive psychic and mediumship abilities to help provide guidance and advice from angels, guides, and loved ones who have passed on. It is like music to my ears when I hear that I've helped someone see a brighter light at the end of the tunnel. This is what I was put on the earth to do and is why I created my own personal business. Why not be self employed and do what I feel most passionate about and make a little income. I am thankful always to you, God, my angels and guides for helping me pursue my dreams of spiritually helping others. Thank you!

Ok, now lets move on the astrology news for this week!

Friday:

We have a lot of transits this day. Too many, I don't want to write them down lol. But most of them are with the moon. The one I want to talk about though is the Venus and Pluto trine. Venus will be in a trine with Pluto. These energies are going to make revisit the things that you've been trying to avoid. Good or bad, doesn't matter. These things are definitely going to be on your mind. This day is a very good day to take the time to face these things and face them head on. It is time to deal with them. Let it come up. Let it speak to you. Let it all out. As long as it does not physically hurt you or others! This day is a day of transformation, so use this day to your benefit and sort things out finally. Keep it positive. See things for what they are and tell yourself that everything happens for a reason. There is a reason for the hard times. It's to prepare you for what is to come. God knows what is best for you and how you should get there. He needs you to learn things a long the way. Trust him. Leave it in his hands. Move on as positive as possible. Great cyrstals you can have on you this day are: Charoite, Lapis Lazuli, or Aqua Aura.

Saturday:

Mars will be in a quincunx with Uranus. Be careful on how you come off on this day. There may be some arguments or disagreements. You are going to feel like everyone or just one person should listen to you and you are going to act like you know it all. There is a possibly that you will come off to strong on what you believe is right or wrong. You may create enemies of some kind and push others away by unknowingly bossing and/or bullying. Keep it together! Accept that not everyone is going to have the same view points as you, or beliefs. Know that it is also ok to agree to disagree and move on in a positive direction from there. Remember to think before you act or speak. Crystals to wear on this day are: Lapis Lazuli, Blue Lace Agate, Blue Calcite, or Angelite.

Sunday:

Mercury and Uranus are going to be in an opposition. It is going to be, yet again, another challenging day. It will feel like others wont be able to satisfy you and vise versa. There will be lots of tension spreading in the air on this day and like you or others around you will be stepping on egg shells. Lots of irritation. Take a breath! Find some time to step back, relax, cleanse, and call upon God and your angels and guides for guidance. So that they can help you through this challenging day. Just relax! It is not the end of the world. Monday will have the same energies however, a little less intense. Just take the same advice and choose on of the same crystals that I have recommended for you to use for Saturday. They are all calming and gentle communication stones/crystals.

Tuesday:

The Sun is going to be in a semisextile with Saturn. This day is goin to be so much better! You are going to feel energized and things are going to be working for you. You are going to be feeling strong and confident. A great day to go after your goals! Such a much more smoother day! Crystals to use on this day are: Red Tiger Eye, Prasiolite, Albite, or Sunstone.

Well I hope that you enjoyed this post! If you did give it a g+1 and share with others! Remember to come join my Facebook group (link down below in the comment area) where you can show spiritual friends your crystals, stones, or minerals, sacred spaces, other spiritual tools and/ or practices, and I also provide free monthly and weekly group readings! I (a certified intuitive psychic and medium) also provide personal readings. You can check the prices in the group if you join! Hope to see you all there! Ok, Namaste!


Crystal Blessings & Namaste,
Jenn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment