Monday, October 19, 2015

Sage and Patchouli Herbs and Essential Oil: Metaphysical Healing Abilities

Good evening readers! Hope all is well with everyone! Sorry I have been MIA for a while. I have been focusing on my personal business and getting that up and running, and also focusing on self-publishing my first book with Hay House. I know I did not do the astrology news this last week but hope to get one up for you this week! So with that being said, let's move on!

Tonight's post is on the herbs and oils; sage and patchouli! Let's get started!

Sage:

Purifying, cleanses, and promotes a long and healthy life. It also promotes healthy hair growth. If used in tea, it can help with stomach issues like gas and bowels, just to name a couple issues. It helps to stop the bleeding of wounds and sores. It can also help in treating sexual disorders.

Carry in wallet to promote income. Burn (oil or stick) or wear (the oil) to increase wisdom and to receive guidance from guides. Place sage under your pillow with your wish written on it. If you dream of your wish within the next 3 nights, it will come true.

Gender: Masculine
Element: Air
Planet: Jupiter

Patchouli:

Attracts love, wealth, and sexual power. It's known as an aphrodisiac. Draw the dollar sign on a piece of paper or dollar bill with the oil, place it in your wallet to attract more money.

You can mark your doors and windows with the leaves or oil to protect your home from evil or negativity.

Gender: Feminine
Element: Earth
Planet: Saturn
A.K.A : Kablin and Pucha - Pot

Well I hope that you found this post informative! If you liked it, please give it a g+1 and share with other's! Remember to come and join my spiritual facebook group called The Crystal Manor: A Spiritual Home ~ Healing Crystals (link to it will be in the comment area below). Come and join and share with me and other's how you practice your spirituality. There you will get free group readings and monthly readings! If you would like a personal reading, you can purchase one from me; a certified intuitive psychic medium. Hope to see you all there soon!


Crystal Blessings & Namaste,
Image result for patchouli essential oil
Not My Own Photography




Image result for sage essential oil
Not My Own Photography
Jenn

                           


 

No comments:

Post a Comment