Sunday, January 3, 2016

Archangel of the Week: Azrael

Archangel of the Week:
 
Azrael
 
 
 
Prayer 1
Dear Azrael,
 
Please help me to move on from what no longer benefits me, and help my heart to heal.
 
 
Prayer 2
 
Dear Azrael,
 
I pray to you and the Lord now. I ask that you help my loved one (whom is about to pass or whom has passed) in having a smooth, loving, and peaceful transition from this realm to the next. I ask that you guide them to their angels and help them to feel safe. In God's name we pray, Amen.
 
 
Prayer 3
 
 
Dear Azrael,
 
I seek your love, guidance, and comfort now. Please help me during this difficult time in my life. Help me with the loss of (name of your friend or family member who has passed away). Help me to see the positive and good in this situation. Help me to move forward in my life. Amen.
 
 
Prayer 4
 
 

Dear Azrael,
 
Help me at work, as I counsel and guide those who seek my help today. Help me to understand and comfort them to the best of my ability. Help me to help them move on in their lives in the most positive way possible. In God's name we pray, Amen.
 
 
About Archangel Azrael
 
Azrael, also known as Ezraeil, Izrail, Izrael, and Mala al-Maut; whos name means "Whom God helps", is the Archangel that helps us with different transitions in our lives. Whether it is us passing over after we die, or if we are needing to move on from a heart breaking situation like, losing a loved one. Azrael is the Archangel you know today as "The Angel of Death". "The Angel of Death" helps us to understand that the endings and beginnings in our lives, is something that is natural. It is what is suppose to happen.  Azrael hold out hands (if we ask Azrael to) during these transitions in our lives. Azrael is like a grief counselor to us. Azrael guides the souls of the departed to heaven. He is also there for those who have been in some sort of tragic accident but, survived, to help them deal with what has happened and deal with those who did not make it and lost their lives. He helps them to heal their grief.
 
**Please know that Azrael is not the fallen angel, Azazael. They are two completely different angels! Azrael, unlike Azazael, is of God's white light and is trustworthy and pure. **
 
 
Well I hope that you enjoyed this post! If you did give it g+1 and share with other's! I hope that you all had a great Holiday break and new year, and ate a bunch of Holiday food! I hope that it was full of light, love, and laughter! Remember to come join my spiritual Facebook group (link to my group in the comment area below!) and learn more and make new friends! Share with me your ways of practicing you spirituality and I love to see crystals and stones so, share those as well if you have them! I would love to see! I hope you all have a great night or day!
 
Crystal & Angel Blessings, & Namaste,
Jenn
Image result for archangel azrael
Archangel Azrael
(Not my own artwork)
 
Image result for archangel azrael
Archangel Azrael
(Not my own Picture)
 





No comments:

Post a Comment