Tuesday, April 5, 2016

A Crystal Surprise For Everyone!


Hello readers!!

I am pleased to announce that my book "The Mystical World of Healing Crystals: A Metaphysical Guide" is now available for purchase on the Balboa Press/ Hay House store here: www.bookstore.balboapress.com Soon to be available in Barnes and Noble stores near you!

This is a huge accomplishment for me! And I am so happy that I am able to FINALLY embrace who I am and my life's purpose! I am so honored to be a part of the Hay House family! I have so much more to write and publish so, I am not done yet! There will be more books in the future for you all to read and learn from!

I couldn't have done this without my hard working team provided to me by Balboa Press and of course my loving and supportive family (this includes my co-workers at Kindred Journeys). You've helped me to accept and embrace who I am. You've helped me to never give up and always reminded me that with just a little or a lot of manifesting lol, I can achieve anything.

Thank you readers for staying by my side through all this! I greatly appreciate you all!



Crystal Blessings & Namaste,
Jenn



 

No comments:

Post a Comment