Saturday, April 16, 2016

Fluorite!! AND Information On Cleansing and Charging!!

Good evening readers!

I am happy to say that my YouTube channel is now up and running. I posted my first two videos today on the healing properties of Fluorite and on cleansing and charging metaphysical, divination, and any other spiritual tools! So go find me on YouTube, SUBSCRIBE, and just sit back and enjoy my videos (I promise I will loosen up and become more comfortable in front of the camera as time goes on haha!)

Go here to check out my videos!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3F4l328BzsX1M3UuPpHeEA


Angel & Crystal Blessings, & Namaste,
Jenn
(Not my own photography)
 
Don't forget to grab a copy of my new book
out now on Amazon.com, The Balboa
Press bookstore online, and at Barnes and Noble
online!! Link here:
http://www.amazon.com/Mystical-World-Healing-Crystals-Metaphysical/dp/1504354133/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1460864466&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Mystical+World+of+Healing+Crystals

No comments:

Post a Comment