Thursday, April 14, 2016

YouTube Channel Coming Soon!

Good evening readers!
 
So I am in a situation.....I am a pretty shy person. I am trying to get a video up for you guys but..... I'm shy....and there seems to be a lot of commotion here at the house lol. Which doesn't help me out. Any suggestions to getting over my shyness? I did a couple practice runs and I did pretty good....was myself but, when I know that my practice runs wont be practice runs anymore, I'll most likely get nervous! And I want to provide my readers and viewers with videos that won't waste anyone's time. I want to be sure to get to the point and don't want to ramble. So if I can get any advice...that would be great! My YouTube channel is going to be spiritual and motivational/ inspirational. What do you all think? Would you watch my videos? I will post weekly readings there too! Both here and there! And I'll post so much more.
 
Don't forget to check out my website as well at http://thejennbarlow.wix.com/healingcrystals
 
AND
 
Don't forget to join my spiritual group on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/807123032703559/
 
 
Ok, I will talk to you all soon!
 
Angel & Crystal Blessings, & Namaste,
Jenn
 


No comments:

Post a Comment