Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Full Moon Tonight 1/20/15

Hello everyone!


Just thought that I would point out that it is going to be a full moon tonight. When  there is a full moon, that is the perfect time to put you stones, minerals, and crystals outside to charge in the moon light! You can also sit them on your windowsills where the moonlight is shining in! I have all my crystals ready to go. I have some outside on my front and back porch, as well as some on my windowsill!! If you have tarot cards and oracle cards, now is also the time to put hem in the moon light to charge as well! I've got mine out too! So I hope everyone reads this before the night is over so that you can charge you stones and cards in some good and positive energies!
Hope everyone has a great night!




Crystal Blessings,


Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment