Monday, January 19, 2015

Why Your Crystals Break and What You Can Do With Them

Good Evening Readers!


I do realize that I am usually on late at night but, what can I say!? I'm a night Owl. So for tonight I am going to talk about why your crystals might break and what you can do with them.


To start, crystals can break due to their being a crack already within them and eventually, as time goes on , the crystal cannot hold themselves together any more and they just break. Another reason is that maybe you have dropped it a few times and you may not see the crack on the surface of your stone but, instead it forms in the stone itself. Another reason is that your energies may not mesh well together. Let me explain, sometimes a stones energy is too strong for ours and when we try to work with it, the stone builds up so much strong energies that, they need relieve themselves of that energy in some way so, they simply break and crack. Stones will not always work well for us. Someday's my combination of fluorite, hematite, clear quartz, sodalite, and citrine are too much for me. These are the stones I have with me when doing work on my book I am writing. Sometimes the combination works wonders and sometimes it does not and I have to get rid of the ones that I feel may be overpowering my energies and giving me headaches. This means that those stones are not working well with my energies and I have to cleanse them so that they do not feel they have to break or crack. Then I bundle them up and put them away in my meditation room where I store my stones and crystals.


When my stones do break, I always feel that it is for a reason and that reason TO ME is that they feel they need to multiply to give me many ways of working with them. Perhaps they break to tell me to spread them around my house for protection. Maybe they feel they need to relieve all the energies. Whatever you feel the reason is for you crystals to break, that is the reason! Always go with what first comes to mind when you notice that they have broken. I for the life of me cannot wear crystal jewelry unless it is citrine or fluorite. They always bust on me. When that happens I feel that it is best to just let them guard my home outside in my plants. They love being outside in the soil. Plus, they are always charging and cleansing when outside!


So when yours breaks, you can do what I do or you can use them in your home as home décor. You can put them in little bowls and just fill it with tiny crystal chips, you can put them surrounding a candle in a safe and big enough candle holder, or you can buy cute little different shaped glass jars and collect them and put them in there. Michaels Craft Store has a lot of those if you have that store around where you live! There are many things that you can use the little pieces for! Just be creative! At the same time, you are benefiting still from the chipped pieces! Whether it be bringing loving energies or banishing negativity from you home. Just be sure that you cleanse them!


Ok so I hope you enjoyed this post. If you have any questions or wish that I post about something specific, please let me know in the comment area below and I will be sure to read it! Hope everyone has a great night and crystal blessings!


Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment