Sunday, January 11, 2015

My intro to healing crystals......May not be a very good one... :)

Hello everyone!

This is my first blog ever!! How many of you are just starting a blog as well? The purpose of this blog to help spread the love about healing crystals and how they can help us with our everyday lives. For some of you, you know what I am talking about and for others, you are probably thinking "healing crystals? You mean rocks from the ground can helps us?" Yes I must admit that sounds not very interesting however, it is! Not many people know that crystals, stones, and mineral have abilities to help us with all kinds of situations in our lives. When we feel sad, they can help us to feel comfort, when we have a headache, they can help to lessen the pain, when we cannot concentrate on work or home work or whatever, they help us to focus and concentrate, when we feel too negative, they can help to bring in light, positivity, and get rid of the negative energies. They can do a lot for us!

So my blog will go in deeper on the subject as time goes on and you will learn more and more as you read. I hope to be on at least 3 times a week. You will learn about certain healing crystals and stones and minerals, their abilities and so on. You will also learn and read about pendulums, tarot and other stuff that involve crystals! Again, I will try to be on as much as I can. I have a 2 year old son and he has speech and motor skills therapy sessions every week. Then I am about to graduate college (yippy!) so I am finishing up my last couple classes and that takes some of my time as well. And last I am working on my first book! About healing crystals so, hope to get that done as well and hope to get it published! So I have a few things going on but I will do my best to be on here.

If you have any stories about working with healing crystals and you would like to share your experiences, please share! I would love to read them! Also if you happen to have questions, please ask and I hope I can answer them!  I love talking about crystal healing! Talk to everyone soon!

Crystal Blessings!

Jennifer Barlow

No comments:

Post a Comment