Monday, February 23, 2015

Astrology Update

Good evening everyone,

So as I was doing research on what has passed and what will be happening in the astrological calendar, I found it giving me some pretty good but weird vibes. It was interesting learning about what will come. So let me share:

On Feb. 18th, the sun had moved into Pisces (the last sign of the zodiac). Pisces (my sign) brings in energies of remembrance and reflection. I did find myself and still am, thinking about what has happened in my life and what hasn't but what I want to happen. It was also time to take it easy and relax and think about what is coming up in your life.

The new moon which happened about a couple days ago kind of did something that what I understood, was not normal. It went decided to be in the sign of Aquarius again! And at the same time, it was a super moon.

On Feb. 27th, there will be a Jupiter and Pluto transit. This will make you question (once again) if what you want is actually right for you. It will make you think. You may even make changes to your plan on what it is that you wanted but may not want them anymore because you are not sure if they are right for you. It could also be a set back on any goals but do not let that frustrate you. Keep positive and keep going. Reach for success.

March 3rd Jupiter and Uranus will be in a trine. This is great positive energy! Use it and benefit from it! Uranus and Jupiter are both opportunist and  risk takers. They encourage you to leap up and get things going and staying positive. Great energy to work with.

On march 5th, there will be a full moon and in the sign of Virgo. I like Virgo energy  because it is very practical and it helps you to create plans on  how to reach your dreams. Virgo is about succeeding and that is what you will feel.

March 16th Uranus and Pluto will be in a square. This is going to be the last of the 7 squares between Uranus and Pluto which began in 2012. This energy may bring out some crazy and maybe even creative ideas. Follow your instincts! It could be good for you! You know researching about this last square made me realize that in 2012 I had made a crazy decision. I had changed my life for ever and made a huge leap forward although in some way felt like a step back. It felt scary but it felt right. It felt like I shouldn't be branching out on my own yet but, I did anyway and followed my instincts. Something that I would not normally do, I did it anyway. It turned out to be a blessing! It was something that I grew from and learned from and in return, shaped me into the strong person I am today. I married right out of high school and moved from Texas to another state! Not even a year later I found out I was pregnant. I wouldn't take it back ever! I thank God everyday for what he has given me and what he has not.

So with that being said, this square may push you to act on your instincts and take a risk and bring crazy ideas. Try it! It could be a blessing!

So some crystals that could be used in a grid or carries are:

Any crystal that really shows what Pisces is. Like an Aquamarine would be perfect!

Any crystal that would help you focus on yourself, like a fluorite or amethyst

Any crystal for bringing strength and success, like a tigers eye or amazonite

Any crystal that helps you to be practical, like just about every jasper.

Any crystal that helps you with positive thinking, like a blue kyanite

Any crystal for courage, fearlessness, cleverness, and to help you want to try something new, like a Lapiz Lazuli

So I hope you enjoyed this post and for jenniferscrystalhealing.BlogSpot.com/ this is Jennifer and I will talk to everyone soon!

Crystal Blessings!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment