Sunday, February 15, 2015

Seasonal Allergies and Crystals (SEASONAL ONLY)

Good evening everyone!

Sorry I have not been on in a few days. Just been very busy!

So today I am going to talk about seasonal allergies (only). Please note that any other allergies that you may have, so not think that you can just drop whatever medication that your doctor has prescribed you and only rely on the crystals!! This is a NO NO! The crystals are only meant to help assist you in decreasing you discomfort.

So those of you who are struggling with allergies at the moment like my son and I are, making an allergy grid would help or just carrying with you the crystals that help you work just as well too. I am going to list some of the crystals that can help. If you find that there is a crystal that I did not mention but helps you, then please keep using that one! This post is only a suggestion. :)

Carnelian: Boosts your immune system

Amethyst: Amethyst is like an overall healer for me.

Malachite: Allergies and colds.

Blue Lace Agate: Very calming stone. I find that it really relaxes me and sends me into this daze that you feel when you start to get sleepy. I like to use this not only to help calm my symptoms but also to help me feel relaxed and sleepy for when I have trouble sleeping. I sometimes even double up on the stone! Lol! It also good for the throat especially. I tend to find that my allergies start in my throat so I will use this stone and massage my throat while setting my intention and asking it to help me.

Any crystal that can help the throat area is good. For those who tend to find that their allergies effect that area fist before getting worse.

For these crystals, you can try making an allergy grid with them and having some clear quartz points surrounding the grid to help amplify you intention to help them with your discomfort.

My personal favorites are carnelians and blue lace agate. I find that they help me especially when paired together to help me.

So I hope that you found this post useful. If you have any questions just ask in the comment area below and I will do my best to help! Hope you all have a great day!

Crystal Blessings,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment