Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Breast Cancer....Touchy Subject For Me

Good afternoon readers,

So today I found some calming inspiration to write about my step mom. She was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and it is aggressive. Before I was not able to talk about it or even type about it without crying. Today with my crystals by my side to help bring me strength and inspiration, I was able to find it in me to talk  about it. I do not live near her nor could I just get up visit her anytime because we live in different states. I am worried about her everyday. She may not be my biological mom however, I feel like she is. I met her when I was only 6 years old. She also helped to shape me into the person I am today along with my mom, dad, and step dad. She is my parent and I love her and would do anything for her like I would my own mom. So with that said, I would like to take some time to share some crystals that help with breast cancer. If you have breast cancer please share your story with me! Are there crystals that tend to help you through treatments? Let me know because I would like to hear it.

If you are interested in hearing my step mom's story, here is the link:
http://www.lovecarefund.com/pearl-valadez.html

So for the crystals that help with those with breast cancer:

Smokey Quartz- Bring balance to the human body also animals. Rids of negative energies from the auras and brings them back to positive energies.
Rhodonite- Helps to sooth the aching and emotional body and helps to create flow, breaking any energy blockages.
Larimar- Helps increase the flow of energy in areas that are aching due to procedures done on the body. Reduces energy buildups due to the overgrowth of cells.

If you have breast cancer then you can work with these crystals or if you know someone with breast cancer, you can do distant healing from home by setting their intention to help that person. Please be sure to cleanse and charge your crystals before using them. You can create a grid  by putting a rose quartz heart as the center of the grid and then putting the smokey quartz, larimar, and rhodonite around the rose quartz heart. Then you have your grid. You can also include clear quartz points( I highly recommend this)  in the grid surrounding the center crystal so that you amplify the energies and the energies are stronger when reaching that person.

There are pictures below that I got from yahoo. This is so you know what they look like if you do not have them.

Hope you found this post helpful. Please share with me your story if you have one on breast cancer. If you have questions, just ask. Hope you all have a blessed day!

Crystal Blessings,

Jennifer
clear quartz points

Larimar


Rhodonite

Rose Quartz


Smokey Quartz



No comments:

Post a Comment