Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Azurite

Good evening everyone!

So yesterday March 9th was my 25th birthday and my wonderful husband surprised me with a beautiful royal blue Azurite mineral. He found a pretty good size of it which is rare these days!!! I feel lucky to own it!! So I thought that I would share with you some information about the crystal Azurite!!




Azurite is alkaline copper carbonate. It's a crystal that has been used in healing practices for thousands of years by the Aztecs, Mayans, and Native Americans. It is the "stone of Heaven". It's able to bring connections between you and your guardians, guides, and Arch Angels. It allows you to recognize when you are being talked to by your guardians, guides, or the Arch Angels. It's able to help you recognize when they are speaking to you. The Native Americans used it to communicate with their Indian Spirit Guides. Azurite is great to use on the Third Eye, and throat Chakras. With the third eye, it is able to open up and awaken your psychic abilities and help you to recognize your intuition and opens you up to hear any guidance spiritually right when it occurs. For the throat, it encourages the communication from the heart and heightens your awareness of spiritual communication. For me personally, I find that it can help me with my heart chakra because as an intuitive, I feel and receive from  the heart. I use Azurite to help me receive information and communicate from my guides through the heart. This is where I first feel that I am being talked to when I am receiving messages from my guides. My heart reacts first, then my gut, then my head.
 
Azurite also helps you in your life with other things. It can help to release any worries or phobias, and nagging, negative thoughts. It can help to notice parts of your life that need more attention and work. Azurite allows you to feel love and compassion for others and within yourself. It can help to defuse and release energy blockages, communication blockages, and blockages that you may be experiencing in your life that are preventing you from making that next step in your life or from success.
 
Azurite helps to calm and relieve mental stresses, helps in your meditations as it helps you to clear out any running thoughts. It can allow you to receive clear intuitive messages from guides or guardians.
 
Physically, Azurite helps to increase your blood oxygen levels and repairs your brain cells. It can help with sore throats and thyroid issues.  
 
Are any of you intuitives? How long have you known and what do you do to exercise your abilities? Please share because I am just leaning myself as I just came to see that I am one too, I would love to know and hear of your experiences!
 
I feel as though my husband was meant to go buy this mineral for me as it can help in so many things that I recently discovered I needed to work on in my life both personally and spiritually. It wasn't a coincidence that my husband bought this for me. I feel as though my angels guided him to it so that I could open up a part of me that needs to be awaken in order for me to see clearly my struggles and blockages in life and blockages spiritually. This stone I feel is helping with my intuitive abilities and I am grateful and thankful for owning it and thankful to my guides/guardians.
 
I hope that you enjoyed this post! If you did please share it with others!! I hope you all have a wonderful night and Crystal Blessings!
 
 
 
Jennifer
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment