Friday, March 13, 2015

Crystals For Traveling

Good evening everyone!

I thought that since I am going to visit family soon, I would share with you a few examples of good crystal to take with you while you travel to visit family, friends, or go on vacation.

One thing that never failed for me was that I always would get so pushy and annoyed when going through the airport security with my son and husband. This would cause a little tension between us and I knew that I needed to work on that to make traveling as smooth as possible lol! So I started carrying crystals that would ground me and lift my spirits and help me to look on the bright side.

I know that we are all different when it comes to traveling but I am sure that we all could use crystals to help ground, bring patience, peace, allow us to bring out our fun and active side! For some we get headaches and you can bring a crystal to help with that too.

Amber- Digestive issues(you never know!)

Amethyst- headaches

Carnelian- To help with cramping (that time of the month!)

Black Tourmaline- Protection

Hematite- Grounding

Smokey Quartz- Protection

Aquamarine and Larimar- If traveling by or on water. It is said to protect and get you to where you need to be safely.

So these are just a few. Bring and pack any crystals that give you what you feel you need during your travel time.

Hope you all have a great night!

 

Crystal Blessings,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment