Sunday, March 8, 2015

Crystals That Will Support and Aid In Weight Loss!!

Good Evening Everyone!

So tonight's post is about something that many people find interesting and personal; weight loss. Now you are probably thinking, "um no. Crystals do not make you lose weight." This is correct!! If you read my last post on abundance and money, I said that intention is everything and that what energy you give off and send out to the universe is what influences things and energies that come to you. So with that being said, you are in charge of the things, energies, and vibrations that come to you. So control them! The crystals are what will influence your energies and attitudes about losing weight and getting to the size you want, to help bring you motivation, strength, confidence, courage and active energies. I know that when I work out, I like to carry grounding and active crystals with me like citrine and hematite. I also like to carry crystals that will help me to focus like a clear quartz, jaspers, citrine, fluorite, or carnelian. There are many crystals that can help with all these things and it is up to you which ones you feel you should use. Remember to always give your crystals the intentions before using them so that they know specifically what to do for you. One crystal can do many things however, I like to break down my intentions with one word for each crystal. Citrine: Energize, Fluorite: Focus, Hematite: Ground. Simple as that.

So figure out what crystals can do that for you and use them. Experiment with some and see how they make you feel! Use the ones that are going to give you energy and focus and concentration, or whatever!

Here are other crystals to think about (just a few. there are many other crystals that can do the same for you):

Apatite: motivation

Tigers Eye: Confidence

Green Tourmaline: Aggressive energy

Jade: Strength

Chrysocolla: Strength

Apatite
 Chrysocolla
Green Tourmaline












I hope this post was able to help you and I hope that you all can be motivated to get up and be active and live a healthy lifestyle! So have a great rest of the night and Crystal Blessings!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment