Friday, March 6, 2015

Crystals For Abundance, Money, and Prosperity!!

Hello everyone and spry for being out as long as I have been. School and writing my book has been keeping me busy and going to my 2 year olds speech, occupational, and physical therapy has been keeping me as well! So very busy! I am glad that I have found some time for myself and bought some new crystals and such.

So this post is going to be about what everyone has been wondering about and asking; Abundance, money, and prosperity!! I know that this is a popular subject and I just want to make it clear to everyone that, crystals are only to aid in your intentions, vibrations, thoughts, and attitudes. What the crystals will do is help change your mind and attitude about money and abundance and so on. They trigger and change your energy on things such as money. Do not ever think that crystals will automatically bring you more money by just saying "ok I bought a green quartz and carnelian so I know that money will come to me." No. That is not how this works. Have you ever heard of intention being everything and your energies being everything? And they are what brings forth what it is you really need? That is true!! It is all about your intention and the power of your mind, energy, and vibrations. The more you tell yourself that you WILL one day own a certain car, the more possible you make that opportunity for you to happen. Crystals help to amplify that positive attitude with their energies and vibrations. They give us a boost of motivation and positive thinking and that we should never give up. It is all about the energy you give that will effect what comes to you. Think along these lines, " You know what? I could benefit from having a little more money to save so that I can save up for the car I need." Do not think like this, " Oh my God! I need more money so that I can buy this purse and that wallet and those make up sets and spend what I want!!" You should be going about it in a positive and pure way. Do not be greedy.

So for the crystals that can help to amplify your energies and intentions (Please remember to cleanse and charge you crystals before hand):

Citrine: Increases income, attracts abundance and success.

Malachite: Helps change the situation and attitude about what it is your negative about, into a positive outlook.

Green Aventurine: Brings luck. (Bring with you when shopping as it helps to find deals and helps you to save money.)

Hematite: Brings forth the earth energies. Very Grounding (great to hold or wear when trying to ground yourself to save money or not spend too much)

Tigers Eye: Attracts success and abundance.

Pyrite: Gives you the sense of you have enough and sense of luxury within what you already have. (Great when trying to save money)

Copper: A conductor of energy (Great to input in grids that deal with money)

Black Onyx: Grounding

Black Tourmaline: Grounding

Sun Stone: Brings forth confidence that you have what you need; you have enough (Great when trying to save money. Carry or wear with you when shopping!!)

Moss Agate: Changes your negative outlook  and attitude about money to more positive. Attracts money.

You can make a grid with some of these stones to help either save you money or help to attract money. What ever it is that you feel you need to do, do it. But remember you have to meet the universe half way by setting you goal and intentions to them and having a positive and open mind. The pictures of these crystals are down below!

Well I hope you found this post useful and if you liked it, then share it with others!! Hope you all have a wonderful night and Crystal Blessings!!

Jennifer


Malachite
Hematite
Green Quartz
Green Aventurine
Moss Agate
Citrine
Black Tourmaline
Pyrite
Tigers Eye(Rough)
Black Onyx



No comments:

Post a Comment