Thursday, May 7, 2015

Citrine: Healing Properties

Good evening everyone! Real quick before I get started on the healing properties of Citrine, I just wanted to share with all of you that I have finished writing my first book on a beginners guide to healing crystals and have turned in my manuscript to the publishing company! Please wish me luck and send prayers my way because I really need them as I am very nervous right now! Thank you all!

Ok let's move one!

Citrine provides energetic and warm energies to those using it. It is associated with the Sun and loves the sun light! It helps to ward off negative energies. It can help someone who is not very sociable and shy, to become more open and willing to talk! It just makes you happy and bubbly and helps you to see the positive side of situations. It helps to bring creativity and focus and is the perfect crystal to take with you when working out as it will help you keep your energy up longer. I love using citrine when working out! It is also good for attracting money and abundance. It wont just appear to you obviously, but it will allow you to recognize opportunities that can bring in that extra income! It attracts the opportunities. It helps to attract success! Perfect to keep in your working area as it will help you to do all these things; focus, concentration, creative thinking, thinking out side the box, more verbal communication, attracts success, brings opportunities, brings positive thoughts and actions and allows others around you to be the same. Great crystal!! Really!

It is great for working on the Root, Solar Plexus, and Sacral Chakras. Physically, Citrine can help with diabetes, any stomach pains, headaches, thyroid, circulation, eye problems, obesity, and problems with the tissues. I find that it helps with my nausea!

Citrine is also great for bringing courage, self confidence, and transform negative thoughts into positive thoughts!

I hope that you enjoyed this post!! If you did give it a g+1  and share with others! Talk to you all soon!!
**Remember to come join my facebook group! The Crystal Manor: A Spiritual Home ~ Healing Crystals ** Come share your crystals and spiritual growth with me! I would love to hear it all!
**Also come follow me on Pinterest and see my crystal and sacred spaces!! @TheJennBarlow **


Crystal Blessings,
Jenn
https://www.etsy.com/shop/GypsyGemsHawaii
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment