Sunday, May 31, 2015

Herkimer Diamond: Metaphysical Healing Abilities

 
Hello everyone! Have some down time before I get ready for my day, so I decided to share a post on the Herkimer Diamond quickly and what it can do for you. Hope you enjoy!
 
 
The Herkimer Diamond is mostly clear but some times can be found with smoky occlusions. The one that I had recently bought is small because they are some what expensive but, I can see a rainbow and smoky inside. I love it! A Herkimer can also have rainbows inside. You are lucky to own one with both because they just look so mystical! The Herkimer is available in the United States, Tanzania, Mexico, and Spain. It usually always double terminated, like mine is. Mine is also considered a "twin" because there was another Herkimer growing out of it. I feel lucky to own one even though it is very small. I hope to be able to buy a large one sometime in the near future as it helps with my creative thinking while writing my second book. I also find that I get motivated when having it around me and I am all about writing my posts, posting in my facebook group (you should join by the way) and when adding to my book. This crystal also helps with remembering your dreams and allows you to see some hidden messages like from you guides and loved ones for example. It also helps to cleanse and open your chakra points allowing for spiritual energy to flow. Herkimer also helps with remember your past lives and giving some insight into why you may have any blockages or illnesses that may have followed you from your past lives and into your present life. This can allow you to understand how you could get better and unblock anything you need to, and also allowing you to grow spiritually. The Herkimer is also great to use when going through any sort of transitions in your life. It allows you to slowly transition and in a smooth manner. This crystal is also great for clearing any electro magnetic pollution or  radioactivity. They are great for blocking any stresses that could arise if you keep larger pieces by you. Great for placing around the 4 corners of a room or bed to ensure a peaceful and calm mind. Pair it with Blue Lace Agate in your room in the same 4 corners of the bed so that not only would you have a peaceful mind but, it can really help you to relax and get into that sleepy state so that you have a great night sleep.
 
Well I hope that you enjoyed learning and the Herkimer Diamond. Please give this post a g+1 and share with others!! Remember to come join my facebook group called The Crystal Manor: A Spiritual Home ~ Healing Crystals (Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/807123032703559/) and come share your crystals and spiritual growth and practices with me!! I would love to share mine with you as well!! Hope to see you there!!I am also on Pinterest if you would like to come see more of my crystals @TheJennBarlow.
 
#JennifersCrystalHealing
#HerkimerDiamondHealingAbilities
 
 


Crystal Blessings,
Jenn
Herkimer Diamond


No comments:

Post a Comment