Saturday, May 30, 2015

Moss Agate: Metaphysical Healing Abilities

Good evening readers! Hope all is well and you are staying grounded this week. Tonight's crystal is on Moss Agate, so let's get started.

Moss Agate comes in a few colors; green brown, red, blue, and yellow. It literally looks like moss is inside the crystal and is also translucent and markings of the "moss". This crystal is very common and available. It can be found in the United States, India, and Australia.

Moss Agate is a crystal of new beginnings and great for balancing you emotionally, spiritually and physically and helps to connect and have respect  towards mother earth. It is able to give off energies and vibrations which comes together with yours if you wear it, hold it, or put it in your pocket and have you recognize  the beauty of nature. It is also said to help and assist midwives and helps to reduce discomfort, pain, and to help have a smooth delivery. Moss Agate is a great crystal for helping with the life of your plants. simply place it in your garden, individual plants, and place it in the soil. Moss Agate is also a crystal of abundance and wealth, and helps to attract it. This crystal helps reduce stresses and helps you to see and understand a hard situation that you may be in with someone. It will provide you with positive energies which is what helps with the positive thinking and have that clarity.

Well I hope that you take time to work with Moss Agate. I am always around mine and place it in my plant's that may need a little more help. I also love it when I'm out on a walk as it helps me to become one with the nature spirits as my ancestors once practiced. It also helps me to feel more closer to them.

Hope you enjoyed this post! Give it the g+1 if you did and share it with others! Have a blessed day or night and I will talk to you all soon!!

**Don't forget to come join my facebook group as it is a safe place to express your spirituality and your love for crystals, cards, and your abilities! Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/807123032703559/ Some people just message me personally because the links sometimes don't work and I have to send it in a personal message in order for it to work for some reason!! But try this link and I hope to see you and your crystals soon!!


Crystal Blessings,
Jenn
 



No comments:

Post a Comment