Monday, May 18, 2015

Rose Quartz - Metaphysical Healing Properties

Good Evening Everyone!!! I feel like I am always apologizing for not being on and posting a lot lately but, that is because I am just always busy and I am taking my intuitive class. I have also been sick so that has been going on as well. So here I am now so, let's get started on the healing properties of Rose Quartz!

Rose Quartz I think is one of the most popular crystals that most people buy all the time, especially when one is just starting into crystal healing. People are just drawn to its loving and calm energies and its beauty. I have seen a popular celebrity always use her Rose Quartz wand a lot; Miranda Kerr a former Victoria's Secret Model.

Rose Quartz as you can guess, is the crystal of love! You could probably tell that just by saying its name and because of its color; pink. Rose Quartz energies and vibrations helps those to be open to accepting and receiving love. It does not only mean love between an intimate pair but, love between family, friends, co-workers, etc. Rose Quartz has a very gentle and calming energy which radiates off of it and is easy to sense and feel. Place under your pillow at night and it will help to calm your vibrations and fill you with loving energies as well. Great for getting into a relax state to help fall asleep. Also great when placed up high where they cannot reach it, for helping your kids and little ones feel relaxed, safe, and love when trying to fall asleep as well. It is very gentle and playful crystal.

Rose Quartz is great when working on your heart chakra....if you haven't guessed. It allows you to open and cleanse out any negative energy form that chakra and allows you to be fully open to receiving and giving love to others. It fills you with energies of compassion and helps to boost your self-esteem! It can bring balance to the emotions too.

I like to carry Rose Quartz with me. I give it the intentions I want for example, I would say something like, " I will have a great day full of loving energies and I will do my best to be kind to others. Help me in receiving and giving loving and positive energies today." And that is it. I carry it with me in my pocket or as my key chain and I am good to go knowing that this crystal will help me in having a good day.

Rose Quartz is great for those who are looking to rid of anger, jealousy, and greed. This crystal will help in releasing those negative energies. It brings peace to your mind and soul. Great when you feel your "heart is breaking" or when grieving over any loss and need something to help release those emotions.

Physically, Rose Quartz can help in the aid of issues with Alzheimer's, burns, PTSD, menstrual, headaches or migraines, a cough, bruises, or fatigue.

Use Rose Quartz alone or in a love grid to help attract love of any kind. Place it in an intimate area such as the bed room to attract new love and perhaps amplify those energies even more by giving the crystal a touch of rose essential oil and placing it on top of a rose petal.

Well I hope that you enjoyed this post! If you did give a g+1 and share with others and I will talk to you all tomorrow with another crystal or mineral to talk about!!



Crystal Blessings,
Jenn
 


No comments:

Post a Comment