Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Archangel of the Week: Haniel

ARCHANGEL HANIEL
 
Prayer1
Dear Archangel Haniel,
 
I seek you guidance now. I pray to you to help me in developing my intuitive and clairvoyant abilities. I ask that you place you angelic hand over my crown and third eye chakras to help in opening them up so that I may start my development. In God's name we pray, Amen.
 
 
Prayer 2
 
Dear Archangel Haniel,
 
I pray to you now. I ask that you help me to embrace my feminine energies to help balance out my masculine energies. Amen.
 
 
Prayer 3
 
Dear Archangel Haniel,
 
I pray to you now. I ask that you help me in connecting with the full moon energies. Amen.
 
 
Prayer 4
 
Dear Archangel Haniel,
 
I seek you guidance now. I ask that you balance out my emotions, as I feel overwhelmed with emotions and need to be more grounded at this time. Thank you. Amen.
 
 
**Pairing moonstone with these prayers and placing the right intentions on the healing stone; moonstone can help you as well.
 
 
HANIEL
 
Haniel (also known as Aniel, Hanael, or Hanniel) means "The Grace of God". When calling forth Haniel for guidance, a feminine presents comes forth. This is why people tend to feel that Haniel is a woman. Like I mentioned before. The angels are not a specific gender, but carry certain energies. Other's have a more masculine energy about them and others, more feminine. Some are half and half. But again, angels and Archangels do not have a gender. They only hold energies. "Haniel has been revered since the Babylonian era, which tied astronomy into religion." (Virtue, Doreen. Archangels 101. 2010) Archangel Haniel can be called forth to help in your development if your intuitive and clairvoyant abilities. You can also seek guidance asking her to help enhance you abilities. Especially during a full moon (the full moon should automatically, vibrationally, and  energetically do that for you, but you can still ask). Her energies are very feminine and are high vibrational (as all archangel are high in vibration). She is very similar to a Goddess like presence. She is not to be confused with the angel of Venus; ANAEL. They are similar however, Haniel is the angel of the full moon, like a lunar deity. "Still, she remains a monotheistic angel faithful to the will and worship of God." (Virtue, Doreen).
 
 
If you are looking to release or heal somethings in your life that do not benefit you, on the full moon (or anytime really), call upon Haniel to help you in releasing what it is you wish to release. I didn't put that prayer up on top so, here is one:
 
Dear Archangel Haniel,
 
I seek your guidance. There are certain things in my life which are holding me back or that no longer serve me at this time. I wish to release (put in what you wish to release...) to you, so that I am able to move forward and better myself. In God's name we pray, Amen. Thank you.
 
 
Well I hope that you enjoyed this post! If you did give it a g+1 and share with other's! Also, I am so sorry that this post has gone up late.  have been busy with working, my book in the process of being published, and of course, family. I am also not feeling well lately. So send some healing and positive energies my way so that I may feel better fast :) . Thank you.
 
Again, come and introduce yourself to me and other spiritual friends in my Facebook group!! There I give personal and group readings, as well as share my crystals and sacred spaces! Come on by and join and show me your sacred spaces and your ways of practicing your spirituality! I would LOVE to see! And we are always looking for more friends! I will put the link to my facebook group down below in the comment area!
 
Ok, talk to you all later and I hope that you all have a great day or night! Ok, Namaste!
Angel & Crystal Blessings,
Jenn
(Not my own art/picture)

 
(Not my own art/picture)
 
 

 
 
 

 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment