Sunday, January 3, 2016

Personal Readings Given By Me; A Certified Intuitive Psychic and Medium

Good evening readers!

I just thought I would quickly say that I do give personal readings. If you wish to purchase a reading from me through email, you may! I know that paying online is nerve racking for some. But I assure you that I'm legit and I never ever see any personal card information when you purchase. I only see your name! I do not rip off anyone!!

Everyone is able to pay through Paypal, whether you have an account with them or not! All I do is reply to the email you send me that holds your questions and I send you a Paypal link where you pay. It's fast and easy!! And if you wish, I can even walk you through it. But it really is simple! ALSO, YOUR FIRST READING IS FREE!! Just email me with 2 clear separate questions and I'll email you back ASAP.

If you wish to become a client of mine, please email me at angelmessagesbyjenn09@gmail.com with your questions. In the subject line, type your name only. That way it is easy to keep track of everyone. Remember, YOUR FIRST READING WITH ME IS FREE!!

After your first free reading with me, your other readings will be $35.00 U.S. Dollars for 3 clear separate questions (keep the 3 questions all in one email). If you wish to ask more than 3 questions, then the price goes up. If you add more questions, I add $2.00 U.S. for every extra question added.

Come on by and get that free reading! Hope to see you all there!

Crystal and Angel Blessings, and Namaste,

Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment