Sunday, January 10, 2016

Weekly Tarot Card Reading: Week of 1/11/16

Weekly Tarot Card Reading
 
With Doreen Virtue's Fairy Tarot Cards
 
Week of 1/11/16
 
 
 
 
Monday & Tuesday
 
(My own picture)


Wednesday & Thursday




(My own picture)


The Weekend


(My own picture)


Here are the crystals you can carry or wear this week:
(Remember to place the correct intentions on them before using them!)
Moonstone (emotional balance)
Black Tourmaline (grounding)
Labradorite (High vibrating. To help see what it is you're thankful and grateful for)
Green Aventurine (To help you see the beauty in the situation, being practical, and to bring in creativity and abundance)



Before I go, I would like to point out that lately, it seems to be about numerology! If you look at the year (2016), 2+0+1+6=9. 9 is the number of completion  and sacrifice. This year, is the completion of something major for you. Whatever it may be. 9 is a spiritual number so, those who have been working on expanding their spirituality, will find that they achieve some spiritual goal this year. For me, its my book. All my books really, are spiritual based and are self help books. What about you? What is it that is coming to an end and will be completed for you this year? Once you know, comment below and share!!
 
Another number I would like to point out is 11. Tomorrow (for the U.S.) is the 11th. 11 is a number that I have been seeing for a while now and have learned that this number has been a sign given to me by my Angels. They are telling me to watch my manifestation powers. Because every hard thought I think, is manifesting, so to be careful and stay positive. Especially when it comes to completing my book which ties into my life's purpose. They need me to stay focused. I have taken their advice and its working out well for me.
 
I have also heard that a lot of people right now are catching 11. Here is why, just like me, the heavens are giving earthlings a sign to also be careful with your thoughts. Lots of stuff happening around the world and in everyone's personal life. its important right now to stay positive. "You want to ensure positive outcomes by focusing only on the good within yourself, others, ad your situations." (Virtue, Doreen (2008). Angel Numbers 101)
 
 
Well I hope that you enjoyed this post! If you did give it a g+1 and share with others! And stay tuned for my next post on The Archangel of the Week!
 
Crystal Blessings & Namaste,
Jenn



No comments:

Post a Comment