Sunday, January 3, 2016

Your Weekly Tarot Reading: Week of 1/4/16

Weekly Tarot Reading
 
Week of 1/4/16
 
With Doreen Virtue's Archangel Power Tarot Card Deck
 
 
Monday & Tuesday
 
 
 
 
Wednesday & Thursday
 
 
 
The Weekend
 
 
 
Hope that you all enjoyed this weekly tarot reading! If you did give it g+1and share with other's!  I love hearing stories on how the cards relate to others and their life! If you have a story to share too, please share in a message to me or in the comment area below! I would love to hear! Also, remember to come join my spiritual Facebook Group (link to the group in the comment area below). Hope to see you all there! Much love and light your way!!
 
Crystal & Angel Blessings, & Namaste,
Jenn
(All the images in this post are my own)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment