Monday, November 2, 2015

Archangel of the Day or Week (New Daily or Weekly Post)

Hello readers,

I thought that I would add something else to my blog. I would like to add information about the Archangels sent to us from God. They can help us in our everyday lives if we ask for their guidance. I really wanted to share this and spread the word with you because, I find that when I ask for guidance from them, they send me what I need to know in different ways. They send me signs that only I would recognize to help me with my issues. I want you to know which Archangel you can pray to for guidance when it comes to specific situations. Of course, you may feel that you can pray to any of these Archangels for anything. You can! You can pray to Michael to help you with the health of your pet. It is up to you and how you feel! What I provide is just a guide to help other's who just don't know where to start! I hope that you enjoy this new daily or weekly post!


Angel & Crystal Blessings, & Namaste,
Jenn
Not my own photo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment