Monday, November 9, 2015

Archangel of the Week: Raphael

Archangel Raphael
 
Raphael is the Archangel you pray to when you are seeking guidance for the healing of other's, yourself, and even animals. Raphael is the Archangel of earth healers, such as myself and anyone else who is a healer or a student of healing. It can be spiritually based of not.
 
Raphael is also the Archangel to call to when you are praying for safe travel. For you or someone else. I always say a prayer before taking off on an air plane. This would be the Archangel I pray to, to help me to arrive at my destination safely.....and in one peace! Lol.
 
 
Raphael is also the Angel you pray to when you are asking to be united with your soul mate. :)
 
Simple Prayer's to go by ( Change it up if you like!)
 
Dear Archangel Raphael,
 
I ask for your guidance now. I ask that you help me in my mission to heal other's as they should be. I ask that you surround me in your angelic light and guide me to those who need my healing. Help me to change their life for the better. In Gods name we pray, Amen.
 
Dear Archangel Raphael,
 
I seek your guidance now. I ask that you please show me and light the way toward uniting myself with my soul mate. Thank you. In Gods name we pray, Amen.
 
Dear Archangel Raphael,
 
I pray to you now. I ask that you and my Lord watch over me as I travel. I ask that you protect me from any harm and keep me safe. In Gods name we pray, Amen.
 
And so on....
 
I hope that you enjoyed this post! if you did give it a g+1 and share with others! Remember to come join my spiritual group on Facebook called The Crystal Manor: A Spiritual Home ~ Healing Crystals (link will be down below in the comment area). There I ( a certified intuitive psychic and medium) give personal readings and also provide group readings as well! I also share with you my sacred spaces and my crystals and stones! So come and join and show me your crystals and stones! Or your ways of practicing your spirituality! Have a great night or day!
 
Angel & Crystal Blessings, & Namaste,
Jenn
Archangel Raphael
Not my own photo
Archangel Raphael
Not my own photo


No comments:

Post a Comment