Monday, November 2, 2015

Archangel of the Week: Michael

Archangel Michael
 
Michael is the Archangel that you pray to in times of need. For example, when you feel you need a protection prayer to help with the protection of your home, family, friends, or whomever. Perhaps yourself! Michael is the Archangel to pray to.
 
If you feel you need a little courage or if someone else does, Michael is the one to pray to, to ask for the courage that you feel you need. He is also the Archangel you pray to for guidance when it comes to seeking more confidence, safety, seeking or finding out your life purpose, and even in times of need when it comes to mechanical or electronic issues.
 
 
I pray to Michael asking that he surround myself, family, and friends in his love and protection. That he please keep anything evil, negative, or anything that is not of God, away from us all. When I do this I like to hold my Black Tourmaline crystal in my hand, as it is a powerful crystal which provides protective energies.
 
 
Simple Prayer to Follow (Feel free to switch it up if you like!)
 
Dear Archangel Michael,
 
I ask for your guidance now. I ask that you please surround myself, family, and friends in your love, blessing light, and protection. Keep us safe and healthy always. And keep anything that is not of God or the light of Heaven, away from us. In Gods name we pray, Amen.
Angel & Crystal Blessings,& Namaste,
Jenn
Archangel/Saint Michael
Not my own photo
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment