Sunday, November 15, 2015

Archangel of the Week: Gabriel

Archangel Gabriel
 
 
 
Archangel Gabriel is the angel you pray to when you are seeking guidance for delivering or receiving clear messages. This matters to people who are teachers, artists, actors, writers, and even if you are wanting to receive clear messages from your guides and angels. Meditate and visualize Archangel Gabriel clearly giving you a message in any form, from your guides or angels. Perhaps you see Gabriel with your angels and guides. Listen and open yourself up to what they need to tell you. You can also visualize yourself with Gabriel where, you are the one giving a message to whomever. Pairing the prayer with a blue crystal or stone such as Blue Kyanite is great! Blue is the color associated with the throat chakra which is the area of which we communicate to others. However, psychics and mediums, such as myself, our crown and third eye is how we communicate as well! Simply pray with the stone or crystal in your hand. Infusing it with the intention that it too will help with your clear communication!
 
Gabriel is the Archangel you pray to when you are seeking guidance for anything to do with children. Whether it is just parenting as a whole, trying to conceive, during birth, or adoption. Stone's that you can hold in your hand while praying for or about your children would be Rose Quartz, Bloodstone, and many more. You can learn more about them in my other blog posts. Just look for them!
 
Simple Prayer's to Say (Change them up if you like!)
 
Dear Archangel Gabriel,
 
I pray to you now. I ask that you shine your bright golden light upon me now and surround me in your love and positive energies. I ask that you help me to become a better parent (you can word it however you like). Help me in teaching my kids (fill in the blank). Amen
 
Dear Archangel Gabriel,
 
I seek your guidance now. I ask that you help me in delivering my message across as clear and understandable as possible. Help me in my (fill in the blank). Amen
 
Dear Archangel Gabriel,
 
I ask that you help me in receiving and giving  messages more clearly to and from my guides and angels. Help me to open up my crown, third eye, and throat chakra, so that communication is much clearer. Amen
 
And so on...
 
I hope that you enjoyed this post! If you did give it a g+1 and share with others! Have a wonderful day or night!
 
 
Angel & Crystal Blessings, and Namaste,
Jenn
Archangel Gabriel
Not my own photo
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment