Sunday, November 22, 2015

Archangel of the Week: Uriel

Archangel Uriel
 
Also known as Aretziel, Auriel, Nuriel, and Phanuel, He is known as the patron saint of the Sacrament of Confirmation. His name means "The Light of God". He is the Archangel you pray to when you are in need of some insight and ideas. He helps with providing you with epiphanies and knowledge. When you feel you are stuck and in need of some solution, he is the Archangel you pray to. It can be if you need help with finding solutions for work, while studying, when writing, or taking some test or exam.
 
A Simple prayer to Uriel:
 
Archangel Uriel, I seek your guidance now. I ask that you provide me with the appropriate information I need. Amen.
 
Simple Prayer 2:
 
Archangel Uriel, I am in need of help, I pray to you now and ask that you help me, by providing me some insight and ideas about (whatever topic you need help with). In Gods name we pray, Amen.
 
In the Bible, he taught and provided the prophet Ezra with information on metaphysics, which helped Ezra to have a deeper connection with God, she was able to have a meaningful conversation with him.  
 
Well I hope that you enjoyed this post on Archangel Uriel! f you did give it a g+1 and share with other's! Remember to come join my spiritual Facebook group (link listed down below in the comment area). I hope you all have a great night or day and many blessings and love your way!
 
Angel & Crystal Blessings, & Namaste,
Jenn
Archangel/ Saint Uriel
(Not my own picture)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment