Thursday, November 5, 2015

Astrology News 11/5/15 - 11/10/15

Good evening readers! Hope you all had a safe and fun Halloween! It is now time to get ready for Thanksgiving time and really getting into the fall mood! I love this time of year! I love the fall themed candles that come out and all those lovely fragrances! I love seeing the leaves change! One of the best things I love to do is wake up in the morning, start my pot of water for my hot tea and then go outside while its breezy and chilly, sage it up in the back of my house, bring out my stones and crystals that I am drawn to that morning and cleanse myself. Then, I create an affirmation that I go by that day. I just feel that it is the best to time to do that every morning while its fall time....I don't know. I feel that when seasons change, the energies change as well and the energies of fall are just so lovely to me! What about you all? I know I feel it!

Ok, now for the astrology news for this week!

Friday

Mercury will be in a trine with Neptune. These energies are going to make you feel good and you are gonna wanna just go, go, go. Use these active energies to your benefit and allow them to help you with something! Any situation at work, family, friends, a project, whatever. These energies can help bring in and create new ideas and therefore, can create new opportunities.

Sunday

The Moon is going to be in a few transits. These energies are going to have you feeling really good. You are going to want to go out or invite people over and just have nice conversations and have a good time. You are going to want to socialize. It is going to feel really good to just chit chat with you friends or family.

Monday

The Sun is going to be in a quincunx with Uranus. These energies are going to make you feel a little annoyed. You are going to feel like your inner strengths are weak and you're going to lack inspiration. I wouldn't recommend starting anything new on this day because, you may not put in your best effort. In fact, Friday and Saturday would be days that you would do that, if you needed to get anything done and be focused and clear minded and not bothered. If you could realize these annoying energies on  Monday, stand back, and take a deep breath and find patience, you could make Monday a lot better. You would have to work at staying positive.

Tuesday

Mercury and Pluto are going to be in a sextile, and then later on, the Sun and Jupiter are going to be in a sextile as well. These energies are going to have you being active and like you wanna go, go, go! It is going to be a fast pacing day for you. It will be all about taking action, however, you are not exactly going to be thinking too clearly. You're going to feel like you don't have a lot of time to stop and think. Be careful! Try to be as clear minded as possible. And try not to over look or miss anything important.

Crystals to wear or carry with you this week are:

To help with brining in patience and positivity: Rose Quartz, Watermelon Tourmaline, Green Tourmaline, Silver Sheen Obsidian, Orbicular Jasper, or Emerald

To help find clarity and to help lead you in the right direction: Clear Quartz, Fluorite, or Dioptase

To help balance your emotions and listen to your intuition: Moonstone, Sodalite, Serpentine, Rhyolite, Rhyolite, or Rhodonite.

To help you stay focused and organized: Sapphire, Fluorite, or Chrysoprase

Well I hope that you enjoyed the astrology news! If you did give a g+1 and share with others! Remember to come join my Facebook Group called The Crystal Manor: A Spiritual Home ~ Healing Crystals (Link to it down below in the comment area). There I share with you my crystals, sacred spaces, spiritual information, and more! Other's share their crystals, sacred spaces, and other ways of their spirituality. I (a certified intuitive psychic and medium) also give free group readings and also provide personal readings to anyone who asks for one! Prices are listed there in the group as well! So come on by and join! Ok, have a great night or day and talk to you all soon!

Crystal Blessings & Namaste,
Jenn
My Own Pictures
Jenn Barlow
My Own Pictures
Jenn Barlow
 

No comments:

Post a Comment